Long-time readers of this blog or my work in general will know that I am a huge fan of Star Wars. Anybody who spends time on the internet will be equally aware that Star Wars has been undergoing some huge changes. I have taken a brief break from discussing Star Wars, both to educate myself on some recent developments and to give time for the internet to calm down with the Episode VII announcements.
It is time for me to resume my chronological look at the Star Wars universe – that is to say, the Star Wars Legends universe. Going forward will be interesting, judging any given material by whether or not it fits as well with the original universe as the rebooted one, and the degree to which these diverge may have a large role in determining whether or not I change my approach while reviewing some newer material.
Before I post any new material, I thought it might be helpful to share some of
A Long Time Ago Review Series
- Dawn of the Jedi: Force Storm
- Dawn of the Jedi: Eruption
- Dawn of the Jedi: Into the Void
- The Relationship Between Dawn of the Jedi Books and Comics
- Dawn of the Jedi: Prisoner of Bogan
- Tales of the Jedi: The Golden Age of the Sith
Knights of the Old Republic gameplay posts
- Science Fiction: The Big Three – While not a Star Wars post per se, this article does start to explore the popularity of Star Wars and its relationship with Star Trek and Doctor Who.
- Top 10 Star Wars novels (Video)
- Interview by NJOE.com Members – This interview is part of the Star Wars tag on Insomniatic due to having taken place a Star Wars fan board and featuring a number of Star Wars-related questions.
- Cleavage Square